ZfW | HNU Summer School – FAQs
Frequently asked questions
- Who is the course intended for?
This certificated course is intended for specialists and managers from international organizations and for Master’s students from our partner universities enrolled in programmes with a management focus.
- What are the advantages for the participants?
Course participants acquire a fundamental understanding of the key political and economic factors affecting enterprises based in Germany and the challenges associated with intercultural management.
- What is the course content?
- German cultural traits
- Key economic factors and corporate practice in Germany
- Intercultural comparison of management practices
- How long is the course?
The course can be completed within 1 week.
- How many ECTS credits does the course carry?
Upon successful completion of the HNU Summer School compact, participants receive from the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (HNU) a certificate worth 1 ECTS credit.
Upon successful completion of the HNU Summer School, participants receive from the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (HNU) a certificate worth 2 ECTS credits.
- What does the course cost?
HNU Summer School compact
- € 362
HNU Summer School
- € 460 plus a student services fee and expenses for the excursion (between € 30 and € 80 per participant, depending on the number of participants)