Master in Health Information Management
Application and Admission requirements
- Admission requirements for applicants residing in Germany
- successful completion of a university first degree in the subjects of Business Administration, Healthcare or Information Management or other relevant subjects that qualifies for admission into a master's programme depending to the national regulations of the three participating countries (e.g. in Germany at least 210 credit points). In case of a degree with only 180 credit points, the opportunity is given to earn the missing 30 credit points.
- at least two years of relevant practical experience in the healthcare sector, e.g. hospital, pharmaceutical company or any other healthcare organization as NGO's or ministry
- good English language skills
- a completed application form
- your CV
- certified copies of the university diploma supplement and transcript of records
- Certification of English ability (able to take interactive part in lectures, write academic papers and read academic texts in English) through a university or independent organization
- All applicants who have not yet aquired their university diploma or cerificate in Germany must send their foreign educational cerificate to the external service provider uni-assist for checking the equivalency of the certificate. Detailed information about the process and reqiured documents are to be found on the uni-assist website: www.uni-assist.de. To ensure a smooth and quick admission process we recommend to register with uni-assist at least six weeks before the admission deadline.
--> until August, 31st 2017 to Mr Peter Marquetand via email@example.com
B) Applicants residing in South Africa, please find detailed information regarding tuition fees and application here.
C) Applicants residing in Tanzania, please find detailed information regarding tuition fees and application here.
D) Applicants residing in other countries: Feel free to apply to any of the three universities HNU, UWC or MUHAS. Please note, that costs for accommodation at and travelling to the university where you register must be financed by yourself.