Master in Health Information Management – Funding and Tuition Fees
The tuition fees for applicants residing in Germany are 4,400.00 Euro in total.
For further details on the tuition fees for applicants from:
- Tanzania, please contact the Department of Postgraduate Studies firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Africa, please contact Mrs Womba Mwaba
The master's programme in Health Information Management is partly funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The funding includes subsidies for flight costs to the two other countries and accommodation during the two teaching blocks abroad.
The following are explicitly not included in the funding and the tuition fees and must be financed by the students themselves:
- costs for visa
- medical prophylaxes (e.g. for malaria)
- health insurance
- travel and accommodation costs for the teaching block in the home country
- food and other living costs during the three teaching blocks