Master International Corporate Communication and Media Management (M.A.)
In the first semester students gain highly specialised knowledge in the field of International Corporate Communication and Media Management, including specialised problem-solving skills and a deep knowledge on relevant subject-related methodologies.
Specific to the programme is an optional international focus semester and the optional transfer semester. In the international semester students can choose one of our distinguished partner universities to focus on specific aspects of International Corporate Communication and Media Management. The transfer semester offers the chance to deepen and to apply the gained knowledge in a practical environment.
Students who do not choose one of the options named above will have the opportunity to deepen their understanding of International Brand Management, Content Production and Market Research.
In the third semester students work on cross-sectional topics and on their Master thesis.
- 1st semester
- Strategic International Corporate Communication
- Media Management in the Digital Age
- Institutional, Ethical and Cultural Aspects of International Media Production and Usage
- Human Centered Design and Design Thinking
- Methods of Communication and Media Research
- 2nd semester
Semester at the HNU:
- Strategic Brand Management
- Research Project and Content Production
- Strategic Market Research
- 3rd semester
- Transfer Conference
- International Strategic Management
- Sustainability and CSR Communication
- Master Thesis and Seminar