Scholarships for undergraduate courses
Below you will find various options of funding for undergraduate courses. Undergraduate courses are courses, which will lead to a first degree (Bachelor, Diploma, Magister).
Funding opportunities for students enrolled in a Master programme or graduates of a bachelor course can be found under Postgraduate and Research Scholarships.
Scholarships on federal level
- Scholarships for gifted students
- Muslim Scholarship Organisation
- Scholarship Body of the Catholic Church in Germany
- Jewish Scholarship Organisation
- Scholarship Organisation of the Protestant Church
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Friedrich Naumann Foundation
- Hanns Seidel Foundation
- Hans Böckler Foundation
- Heinrich Böll Foundation
- Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- Rosa Luxemburg Foundation
- German Economy Foundation
- German Academic Scholarship Foundation
- Foundations - a selection
- ATIAD – Verband türkischer Unternehmer und Industrieller in Europa e. V.
- Betreuungswerk der Post, Postbank, Telekom
- Deutsche Stiftung für Recht und Informatik
- HORIZONT Foundation
- Max and Martha Scheerer Foundation
- Mercator Kolleg für internationale Aufgaben
- Reemtsma Begabtenförderungswerk
- Schwarzkopf-Stiftung junges Europa
- SYMPTOMA Scholarship
- Upgrading scholarship programme for students with work experience
- The Baden-Württemberg-STIPENDIUM supports the international exchange of students between universities in Baden-Württemberg and their partner universities abroad.
- Non-performance-related scholarships
- Accomplishment-based scholarships
Since the winter semester 2011/2012 the HNU awards scholarships within the national scholarship programme "Deutschlandstipendium". Up to 8% of the best students of each year get sponsored with a monthly scholarship worth 300€. This scholarship targets high-achieving and committed students.
The HNU awards scholarships in recognition of extraordinary achievements, such as a collaborative postdoctoral or complementary studies at the Bavarian Elite Academy and for the promotion of scientific publications. Entitled to apply are students, alumni and PhD students of the HNU.