The Deutschlandstipendium at the University of Applied Sciences Neu-Ulm – Information for HNU students
An additional 300 Euros a month for your studies
Use the opportunity for a scholarship of 300 Euros a month, which enables you to have contact to executives and potential employers in the region. You can apply online.
Application period for students enrolled at the HNU
1st of March to of 15th June
Application period for applicants for the winter semester
1st of March to 20th of September
presumably end of September / beginning of October
Dispatch of notifications
untill the middle of October
Commencement of funding
with the beginning of the respective winter semester
- Who can apply?
- Students studying for a bachelor or masters degree from all semesters, who are enrolled at HNU
- Applicants, who will take up studies at HNU in either a bachelor or master degree study programme
- What are the selection criteria?
The requirements for receiving a scholarship are outstanding achievements in school and at university and social commitment.
- Achievements: You are amongst the best 10% of your year in school or at university.
- Social commitment: You are providing social services as part of an association or you are politically or religiously active or you are involved in arts and culture.
- For which courses can scholarships be awarded?
- Scholarships independent from the subject of study: All students of the HNU as well as all applicants for a course of study at HNU can apply.
- Scholarships dependent on the subject of study: Those scholarships can only be awarded to students or applicants of the specific field of study. The scholarship provider decides on the field of study.