HNU Optional Course 'Do it! Service Learning'
'Do it! Service Learning' connects community service with experience-based learning: Volunteers apply key skills that cannot be learned from books or lectures alone. In the workshops, they will have the opportunity to reflect on their experiences during their voluntary work and its contribution to their individual learning goals.
'Do it!' is conducted by the agency 'mehrwert'.
- Preparation for voluntary service in the opening workshop.
- Choice of a voluntary service and involvement of at least 40 hours during the semester.
- Interim evaluation during the semester via E-Learning.
- Evaluation of the experience in the closing workshop.
- Confirmation of participation and credit for 2 hours in your examination certificate.