HNU | Master of Business Intelligence and Business Analytics (BIA)
What is the course content?
During the first semester at the HNU, the Master's degree programme in Business Intelligence und Business Analytics provides students with broad-ranging knowledge of corporate strategies, Business Intelligence and Information Systems.
During the second semester students learn about quantitative methods, analytical applications, key aspects of communication management and the culture and history of the partner country.
At the start of the third semester, students carry out a research project that will help them write their thesis during the same semester.
- First semester (in Neu-Ulm)
Enterprise Information Systems
- Enterprise Application and IT-Management
- Enterprise Application Engineering
- IS Research
Business Information Management
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- BI Strategy
- Data Management
- BI Platforms and Tools
- Second semester (in Argentina)
- Applied Statistics
- Big Data and Social Network Analysis
- Predictive Analytics and Data Mining
- Analyt. Processes in Supply Chain Management
- Analyt. Processes in CRM and Marketing
- Information Visualization
- Professional Communication
- Culture and History of Germany
- Culture and History of Argentina
- Third semester (in Neu-Ulm)
- Research Methods
- Applied Research Project
Research and Thesis
- Master Thesis
- Thesis Colloquium