HNU | Master International Corporate Communication and Media Management (ICCMM)
In the first semester students gain highly specialised knowledge in the field of International Corporate Communication and Media Management, including specialised problem-solving skills and a deep knowledge on relevant subject-related methodologies.
Specific to the programme is an optional international focus semester in which the students can choose one of our distinguished partner universities to focus on specific aspects of International Corporate Communication and Media Management in their semester abroad.
Students who wish to complete this Master's programme without spending time abroad will have the opportunity to deepen their understanding of International Brand and Sales Management.
In the third semester students work on cross-sectional topics and on their Master thesis.
- 1st semester
- Strategic International CorporateCommunication
- Media Management and Content Production in the Digital Age
- Institutional, Ethical and Cultural Aspects of International Media Production and Usage
- Human Centered Design and Design Thinking
- Methods of Communication and Media Research
- 2nd semester
Optional semester abroad: you can choose one of our distinguished partner universities.
Or at the HNU:
- English for Studies in Marketing & Sales
- International Brand and Sales Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- Strategic Growth and Sales Management
- Strategic Market Research
- 3rd semester
- International Brand and Sales Management – Conceptual Semiar
- International Strategic Management
- Sustainability and CSR Communication
- Master Thesis and Seminar