The HNU cultural programme
The HNU cultural programme has many different activities to offer – from trips to theatres to cookery courses to excursions. This programme will not only entertain students but also encourage cultural competence and personality developement. In addition, exploring art and culture will stimulate a change of perspective and visions and contribute to intercultural understanding and tolerance.
The HNU cultural programme for the winter semester 2016/17:
Vernissage "Das Ulmer Münster in Fotografie und Malerei - Vom Motiv zum Bild"
- Participation in the HNU cultural programme
- We would welcome your help in the organisation team!
We offer you an opportunity to:
- develop your creativity
- acquire soft skills such as organisational competence, a sense of responsibility, team skills, flexibility and good communication ability
- experience a sense of achievement
Contact: Prof. Dr. Sybille Brunner
- Once upon a time... looking back
- SS 2016: "Die Donau"
- WS 2015/16: "Kontraste"
- SS 2015: "Räume"
- WS 2014/15: "Tradition hat Zukunft"
- SS 2014: "Jubeljahre"
- WS 2013/14: "Move"
- SS 2013: "Crossing over - going beyond limits"
- WS 2012/13: "As you like it"
- SS 2012: 'Do it yourself!'
- WS 2011/12: 'Think!'
- SS 2011: 'It's all in the mix!'
- WS 2010/11: 'Bridges'
- SS 2010: 'Revolutions'
- WS 2009/10: 'Globalisation'
- SS 2009: 'India'
- WS 2008/09: 'Curtain up – it's showtime!'