E-Learning at the HNU
E-learning stands for all forms of learning supported by electronic media, e.g. learning systems, animations, simulations or video conferences. It supports individual learning, but also co-operative forms of learning. E-learning is not a substitute for existing teaching materials, but complements them sensibly.
The Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (HNU) uses the learning management system Moodle. This means that all learning activities are coordinated. Moodle has many features to enrich teaching and opens up new forms of communication and cooperation between students and lecturers.
The E-Learning department of the HNU helps to answer any questions regarding e-learning and its administration and management. This includes administering the courses, adapting and enhancing the platform functionalities as well as supporting the users.
Service for students
- introduction to Moodle
- organising Moodle work groups
- information about the various possibilities of contacting lecturers via Moodle
Service for HNU professors and lecturers
- introduction to Moodle functions
- supporting implementation of Moodle courses
- advice on how to implement new educational approaches using e-learning
- evaluating tools to support teaching
- establishing standards to manage courses and access rights
- developing and implementing concepts for data protection
- evaluating components, plug-ins and interfaces