Opening hours with limited service
If the library is open before 9 am or after 5 pm, we offer you the following services:
- loan and return of books, CDs, DVDs including items on hold and media via inter-library loan service
- payment via Campus Card (not cash and no other electronic payment methods)
- consulting on library use and research options
- of course stay in the library
However, the following services cannot be offered:
- cash payment (since the only viable payment method is via Campus Card, see above)
- creation, unlocking and deletion of library accounts, confirmation of empty accounts for de-registration certificates
- consulting on complex issues
- loan and return of media that require a deposit (e. g. carrels, caddies)
- prolonging loan periods of inter-library loan media
- appointment arrangements
- and similar processes that require the presence of a librarian specialist
Why are there these constraints?
We can be open for longer than 9 am till 5 pm thanks to the work of our student workers. Before 9 am and after 5 pm, there are no librarian specialists at the service desk anymore.
Thank you for your understanding.