Library extension starting in February 2020
From February 2020, the library is being extended. You can find the opening hours on our start page. In the following, we try to answer the most frequent questions. If your question remains unanswered, please feel free to contact the library team (see contacts).
- Which upgrades are there after the closure?
After the renovation, there will be the following upgrades:
- More learning stations and group study rooms: The ground floor will be connected to the first floor via a circular staircase in the reading room. On the first floor, there will be 4 additional group study rooms and many learning stations.
- Unattended opening hours: HNU students will be able to enter the library without any library staff by using their (registered) Campus Card at the entrance.
- New carpet: There already is a new, more robust carpet on the ground floor.
- Can I contact the library team?
Yes, you contact us via phone and via e-mail (see contacts).