Institutes, Centres and Networks at the HNU
To step up collaboration with business companies, the following centres have been created at the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (HNU). These combine academic training and continuing education with applied research and business practice. Besides technology transfer, the centres strive to transfer knowledge between universities in Germany and abroad. Student and teaching and non-teaching staff exchanges and field trips, as well as common degree programmes and courses and cooperative doctorate programmes are instrumental in achieving this.
The goal of the centres is to ensure that teaching continuously evolves, to promote young scientists, to find new partner universities and to step up practice-focused research in close collaboration with businesses.
The Bavaria/Swabia Technology Network was founded in order to establish cooperation between higher education institutions in certain subject areas.
Institutes, Centres, Networks:
- Africa Centre
- Centre for Corporate Communications
- Centre for Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Taxation (FACT)
- Centre for Logistics
- Centre for Marketing & Branding
- Centre for Media & User Experience
- Centre for Secure IT Applications and Infrastructures
- Centre for Corporate Management
- Centre for Networked Health
- Centre for Growth and Sales Strategy
- Centre for Research on Service Science (CROSS)
- Sino-German Competence Centre
- Affiliated institute: Institute for Decentral Electrification, Entrepreneurship and Education (IDEEE)
- Affiliated institute: Institute of Clinical Economics (ICE)
- Bavaria/Swabia Technology Network (BSTN)