Application and Admission
How can you apply for an exchange student place at the HNU?
If you want to study for one or more semesters at the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (HNU) within the framework of an academic partnership, the ERASMUS or Double Degree programmes, please contact the International Office of your home university. You will be nominated for the HNU by your home university. Afterwards you can apply online at the HNU via our platform Mobility Online.
- 1 May for the following winter semester
- 1 November for the following summer semester
During the online application process we ask you to provide the following information:
- Personal details
- Course request: information about the courses you would like to attend at the HNU
- Language certificate showing your language proficiencies for the languages of instruction English or German. The certificate must be filled out by the language centre of your home university
- Letter of motivation for your stay abroad
- Priority list for housing if you want assistance in searching for accommodation,
- Graded performance record/grades list of your previous years of study (English version),
- Curriculum Vitae/ personal data sheet
- Passport copy
- One application photo as .jpg (height: 200px, width: 150px)
If your application is complete and you fulfil all qualifications required, you will receive your admission via e-mail about one month after the application deadline.