Double Degree Students from Oulu
If you are an exchange student from Oulu University of Applied Sciences, you can obtain a double degree in the Department of Information Management and the Department of Business and Economics at the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (HNU). You can study Information Management and Corporate Communications for two semesters, or Business Studies for three semesters without paying any tuition fees and will be awarded an additional final degree from a German University of Applied Sciences.
Deadline for applications is 1 May. Double degree courses begin in the winter semester.
Please attach the following documents to your online application:
- Print-out of your online application, with photo and signature,
- 'Application for Admission to Studies'
- Certificate of good knowledge of English,
- Certificate of knowledge of German (only for Business Double degree students)
- Qualification for university entrance, e.g. transcript of records of educational institute prior to university entrance (officially translated version)
- Letter of motivation (Why did you choose to come to HNU?)
- Performance records/ transcript of your previous study years,
- Curriculum Vitae/ personal data sheet,
- Priority for student dorms if you want us to assist you in looking for accommodation.
- Passport copy
- Certificate of Health insurance cover, e.g. EHIC
- Personal Data form
- Statement of Agreement to the Conditions of Use of the Library and EDP Facilities
- 2 passport-sized pictures by post and one application photo as .jpg (height: 200px, width: 150px) by e-mail to lilia.briel[at]hs-neu-ulm.de.