Support: Your first contacts

We are glad to support you! Here is an overview of the main contacts at and outside the HNU. Please contact one person, your request will be forwarded internally.

Consultation and Information Center for Parents, Personal and Social Issues (BIZEPS)

Offers and support to balance studying and family or personal life, are available at Consultation and Information Center for Parents, Personal and Social Issues (BIZEPS).Furthermore the HNU offers a day care facility for children, the 'Kinderinsel'.

Studies and Exams Office

The  Studies and Exams Office supports your application, admission and enrolment at the HNU. You will also receive your student ID (HNU Campus Card) here. You can enroll, re-register and take a vacation semester or deregister through the HNU Online-Portal. The Exams Office will handle your exams' registration.

Academic Advisor

For academic questions about the study programme and course content, please contact the head of your degree programme. You will find the academic advisor in each degree programme.

Language Center

If you want to attend German classes or any other language class, please contact the Language Center. You will get information about lectures, timetables and about the registration.


For questions about WLAN at the HNU, user support with computers and printers at the HNU, please contact the IT-Services.


At the Library you can search for, order and borrow different media for your studies. You are able to make a reservation for a workplace here.

Student Services Organisation

The Student Services Organisation Studentenwerk Augsburg runs the canteen at the HNU and supports students with student residences next to the university's campus.

For learner support, help with exam anxiety and personal problems, the Psychosocial Counseling Service run by the Studentenwerk Ulm, also supports student at the HNU.

Accreditations and Certificates