Funding from the state of Bavaria
The Free State of Bavaria provides the HNU with funds for studies abroad, internships abroad or the completion of a degree final paper in another country. The funding is limited and so academic qualifications and the personal aptitude of the applicant play a big role; the academic grades achieved to date as well as the statement of motivation are significant in the decision about award of scholarships.
- an annual gross income of maximun € 15.000
- duration of stay abroad of minimum 3 months
- good language skills in the language of instruction or work (level B2 on the Common European framework)
- study semester abroad which are a compulsory part of the studies cannot be funded
- study semester abroad at non-partner universities (freemover) cannot be funded
- this stipend cannot be combined with other stipends
- this stipend can be combined with a salary (internship abroad)
Funding is only possible if budget funds are available.
15 February - 1 March 2019 for a stay abroad during summer semester 2019
15 June - 1 July 2019 for a stay abroad during winter semester 2019/20
Applications can only be handed in online.