Research at the Centre for Corporate Communications
Research – practice-oriented, workable and decision-relevant
Conducted with the students, in seminars and theses, as diverse as challenges in the real world.
Workable solutions for regional and supraregional partner companies in all sectors.
Research areas – as heterogeneous as our team:
- Semiotics and socio-semantics as an analytical procedure for brands, product design and product communications
- Visual communication and design
- Media design
- Visual communication / corporate design
- Paid / owned / earned media communication
- Social media in marketing and PR
- Strategic corporate communications
- Internal corporate communications
- B2B communication
- Intercultural management and intercultural communication/cooperation
- Sustainability communication, corporate social responsibility, corporate management and business ethics
- (International) knowledge management, issues management and Innovation communication
You will find a list of theses at the Centre for Corporate Communications on the right side (in German).
A list of the publications by each professor is provided on the respective profile page.