Research from practice for practice
The aim of the institute is to provide practical research on a high scientific level. The primary focus is on the following areas:
- Service Management
- Health Management
- Change Management
Current research projects
- Effiziente Betriebs- und Steuerungsmodelle zur ganzheitlichen Optimierung der IT-Funktion im Unternehmen (EBSgo-IT)
- EBSgo-IT deals with the measurement, evaluation and control of the IT-function.
- IT Executive Circle (ITEC)
ITEC is a think tank and innovation incubator for companies from the region.
- Adults Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Healthcare (auICTH)
auICTH is an international workshop dealing with the IT use of older people in the health sector.
- Activity Tracking: Usage of Fitbit and Co.
Research on potentials, usage and effects around the topic „Activity Tracking“.
- Living City
Development of an Application to improve quality of life in Ulm and Neu-Ulm
Completed research projects
- Efficient IT in hospitals (eKIT)
- Flexible, individualisierte Service-Netzwerke (FISnet)
- Flexible Bündelung heterogener Dienstleistungen (FleBüDi).