Three Academic Departments and One Centre for Professional and Postgraduate Studies
At the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (HNU) there are three academic departments offering eight business and information management Bachelor degree programmes as well as one Master's degree programme.
The Centre for Professional and Postgraduate Studies is responsible for the MBA degree programmes offered to working professionals.
- MBA Business Studies for Engineers and Other Non-Business Based Professions
- MBA Business Studies for Doctors
- MBA IT-Strategy and -Governance
- MBA Management in Healthcare
- Master in Health Information Management
- B.A. Management for Healthcare Professionals